Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
zonda wrote:I hope the trailer is attached to Godzilla. Does anyone know if and when Godzilla will be released in Europe before USA for piracy reasons, just as Spiderman 2 was?
In French-speaking countries (France, Belgium and Switzerland) it's released May 14th. 2 days before the US release. :twothumbsup:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
zonda wrote:I hope the trailer is attached to Godzilla. Does anyone know if and when Godzilla will be released in Europe before USA for piracy reasons, just as Spiderman 2 was?
In French-speaking countries (France, Belgium and Switzerland) it's released May 14th. 2 days before the US release. :twothumbsup:

We're getting it on the 15th, probably with a premiere on 14th as well. I'd say most of Europe will be seeing it a couple of days before USA...

shadoW wrote:We're getting it on the 15th, probably with a premiere on 14th as well. I'd say most of Europe will be seeing it a couple of days before USA...
May 15th? Oh man... I need it in my veins already. May is always such a great month.

m4st4 wrote:
shadoW wrote:We're getting it on the 15th, probably with a premiere on 14th as well. I'd say most of Europe will be seeing it a couple of days before USA...
May 15th? Oh man... I need it in my veins already. May is always such a great month.
Indeed. Godzilla and Edge of Tomorrow with some Interstellar trailer to boot.
I plan to avoid any and all trailers, tv-spots or footage this time around, though. I spoiled Inception so much for me, I actually felt bad. If that means I have to close my eyes and hold my ears while humming something in the theater for 2.5min, so be it :)

motherfuckers

shadoW wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Indeed. Godzilla and Edge of Tomorrow with some Interstellar trailer to boot.
I plan to avoid any and all trailers, tv-spots or footage this time around, though. I spoiled Inception so much for me, I actually felt bad. If that means I have to close my eyes and hold my ears while humming something in the theater for 2.5min, so be it :)
I've said it on numerous occasions - Inception premiere was one of my favorite movie experiences ever, I've seen only two trailers. I'm sure watching Interstellar trailers won't spoil the fun either but lucky you and good luck! :thumbup:

It just occurred to me. What if the new trailer was similar to the teaser, having little footage of the movie and mostly stock footage. In other words, leaving us more stumbled about the movie than before.

zonda wrote:It just occurred to me. What if the new trailer was similar to the teaser, having little footage of the movie and mostly stock footage. In other words, leaving us more stumbled about the movie than before.
Highly unlikely. What works for the teaser cannot be applied for trailer #1.

That being said, I still think they're going to leave out all the best parts for the final trailer, and even then we won't know the whole 'truth' until the premiere.

m4st4 wrote:
zonda wrote:It just occurred to me. What if the new trailer was similar to the teaser, having little footage of the movie and mostly stock footage. In other words, leaving us more stumbled about the movie than before.
That being said, I still think they're going to leave out all the best parts for the final trailer, and even then we won't know the whole 'truth' until the premiere.
Definitely. Everything depends on who's cutting the trailer, though. Nolan films so far had some of the best trailers in recent memory, Inception trailer #1 is a piece of art as far as I'm concerned...