Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Every movie has one. :gonf:

When I read the heading, I thought maybe the official date of the 2nd trailer was finally announced. :(

What are we thinking, will this be attached to Godzilla or Transcendence?

My vote goes for it to premiere with Transcendence, it is a Syncopy movie after all...they can attach it to Godzilla as well.

antovolk wrote:What are we thinking, will this be attached to Godzilla or Transcendence?

My vote goes for it to premiere with Transcendence, it is a Syncopy movie after all...they can attach it to Godzilla as well.
Godzilla for sure. Transcendence will not bring in cash. Probably a decent haul for a spring flick but Godzilla has potential to get close to a Billion. It's WB big summer flick remember.

I hope it goes with Godzilla and X-Men Days Of Future Past. Most likely Godzilla or Transcendence. Godzilla is a blockbuster unlike Transcendence. :gonf:

It will go with a Warner Brothers Pictures or Paramount Pictures film. :gonf:
Last edited by DoubleD on February 26th, 2014, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post.

It will be attach it with Transformers: Age Of Extinction. That's my bet.....

I fuckin hope not

Has there ever been a similar deal to what Paramount and WB are doing for Interstellar? (For those who don't know, Paramount is handling domestic distribution, and WB is handling international distribution)

I would imagine Paramount would be the one attaching Interstellar trailers to their movies here in the U.S., since they're responsible. Then again, the first Interstellar teaser was attached to WB's The Hobbit 2.

Regardless, here are both studios' upcoming releases that I think they'd likely be attaching a trailer to:

Paramount
Noah (March 28th) - I really think there'll be a trailer attached to this. It's directed by Darren Aronofsky, who's known for thought-provoking movies, just like Nolan. Paramount would benefit from advertising Interstellar to the audience that Noah would draw.

Transformers: Age of Extinction (June 27th) - Big summer blockbuster, large crowd draw, I think it's a no-brainer for them to advertise Interstellar here. If we don't get Trailer #2 with Noah, it's definitely going here.

Welcome to Yesterday (October 3rd in the UK, not sure about US release date). - I don't know too much about this movie except that it's a sci-fi, according to Wikipedia. I'd imagine we get a final Interstellar trailer here, as part of the last big marketing push.

Warner Bros.
Transcendence (April 18th) - Syncopy film, so high chance of a trailer here. If Trailer #2 does come out with Noah, I think it'd be attached here as well.

Godzilla (May 16th) - Beginning of the summer blockbuster season

Jupiter Ascending (July 18th) - Big sci-fi epic, probably a trailer here.

These are all just guesses and conjecture, feel free to add onto it.

Damn, I thought the next trailer had been announced, too.

I think Godzilla, X-Men and Transformers 4 are the likely choices. Maybe Transcendence because of the Syncopy link, but it feels a little too early.
Last edited by titansupes on February 27th, 2014, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hotsauce32 wrote:Has there ever been a similar deal to what Paramount and WB are doing for Interstellar? (For those who don't know, Paramount is handling domestic distribution, and WB is handling international distribution)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.