Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
What are the chances that trailer 2 can play with multiple films Godzilla X-Men Days Of Future Past Jupiter Ascending...

b4ben11 wrote:What are the chances that trailer 2 can play with multiple films Godzilla X-Men Days Of Future Past Jupiter Ascending...
Hopefully once it premieres with Godzilla we'll start seeing it everywhere

b4ben11 wrote:What are the chances that trailer 2 can play with multiple films Godzilla X-Men Days Of Future Past Jupiter Ascending...
Way to triple post.

b4ben11 wrote:I think the 2nd trailer will be attached to Godzilla. It is a WB film and Legendary.
Which doesn't mean that much, in the end. One of The Dark Knight Rises trailers was attached to The Avengers, after all.

Still, I'm hoping it's attached to Godzilla.

b4ben11 wrote:I think the 2nd trailer will be attached to Godzilla. It is a WB film and Legendary.
Interstellar is a Paramount movie in the US.....

No i am pretty sure they are both financing, that is what it said on the press release.

MisterXDTV wrote:
Interstellar is a Paramount movie in the US.....
b4ben11 wrote:No i am pretty sure they are both financing, that is what it said on the press release.
Both are true. WB and Paramount are co-financing, then Paramount is handling distribution in the US and WB is handling distribution internationally. But I don't think that impacts the likelihood that the trailer will be released with Godzilla.

So what about that rumor trailer 2 is with Transcendence?

It would of been classified by now on the Alberta film rating web site. So, no trailer on Transcendence. Hopefully, on Godzilla. It may not be till Transformers.

Godzilla or Transformers, and then maybe a Third Trailer with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.