Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Not gonna watch the bootleg but you guys got me excited.

Everyone who hasn't seen it is extremely unprepared for that final shot. I read the trailer description, and it still caught me by surprise. Gorgeously filmed, it feels like a classic already.

Stop sending me links lol I got it.

And it's glorious.

You know the cinematography is awesome when the bootleg cinematography is better than 99.99999% of all movies.. :lol:

The space footage...

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
Nelson wrote:motherfuckers in here gushin' 'bout a bootleg's cinematography when it's probably mostly grainy ass shots of mcconaughey talking in and around corn as if y'all could actually distinguish that shit from me running outside and shooting a scarecrow with my damn iphone and then shooting the video i shot on my damn iphone with another damn iphone get your dicks back in your pants
the truth enjoy it
Panapaok wrote:
Nelson wrote:motherfuckers in here gushin' 'bout a bootleg's cinematography when it's probably mostly grainy ass shots of mcconaughey talking in and around corn as if y'all could actually distinguish that shit from me running outside and shooting a scarecrow with my damn iphone and then shooting the video i shot on my damn iphone with another damn iphone get your dicks back in your pants
That was a little mean. :roll:
hi i'm nelson

Damn son. Calm yourself.

NOLAN IS GOD

Enough said.
Last edited by Panapaok on May 13th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on June 26th, 2019, 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.