Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
The day hath come.

If you see Godzilla in 3D IMAX, will they have you put the 3D glasses on for the Interstellar trailer? Or, since Interstellar is in 2D, do they play Interstellar first without the 3D glasses, and then ask the audience to put the 3D glasses on after Interstellar? Can anyone who has seen Godzilla in 3D IMAX confirm please?

DHOPW42 wrote:The day hath come.

When the trailer arrives online today, which site will it be on? Apple Trailers, Yahoo, or Interstellarmovie.com ?

jhawkin1 wrote:When the trailer arrives online today, which site will it be on? Apple Trailers, Yahoo, or Interstellarmovie.com ?
I'm hoping Apple since they have the best quality.

I'll be at work when this drops. Goddamnit. :blank:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:I just came back from watch Godzilla and I saw the trailer..............
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
Stanley Kubrick would be VERY impress!
Those space scenes, CGI where????
That wormhole is like Nolan asked God himself to create one for the film. Something like: Nolan - Hey God, can you create a wormhole for me, we're filming a movie in the space. Thank you!

I can't really wait for this!!!
Sky007 wrote:Just saw it on the big screen. Unlike anything I've ever seen…..
It's striking how emotional it is. McConaughey looks phenomenal in the scenes with his daughter. I felt like crying when he told her he was leaving. The scale is huge. There's a sense that humanity is at the edge of losing all hope. Spacesuits look damn cool. Pretty sure I know who Chastain and Affleck are. Caine's dialogue is brilliant. The ending tho…. McConaughey's quote "Im coming back Murph….Im coming back." I fucking lost it! I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that the wormhole visual is the most stunning thing I've ever seen in film. It's like watching time being warped..fuck I don't even know how to describe it. It looks like Nolan made something special.
Awesome stuff. :clap: 99% of the impressions I've read on Twitter have also been overwhelmingly positive. Nolan knows how to build hype.

antovolk wrote:
jhawkin1 wrote:When the trailer arrives online today, which site will it be on? Apple Trailers, Yahoo, or Interstellarmovie.com ?
I would have to agree! :gonf:

antovolk wrote:
I'm hoping for a bigass 4K file somewhere.

Pratham wrote:
antovolk wrote:
I'm hoping for a bigass 4K file somewhere.
Give a couple of weeks for that, once Warner sends out the unencrypted 4K DCP of the trailer I know someone who should get out a bigass encode quickly complete with surround sound. Same thing happened with the teaser (and the Gone Girl trailer) and it's glorious in 4K.

So I'm gonna be in school when this drops

shit