Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
ugh this last few days couldn't feel any longer. i've been proudly holding out on the bootlegs :problem:

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Going to see Godzilla in the mornin', but I'm closing my eyes during the Interstellar trailer. I wanna be fresh as a daisy come November 7.
Watch it man. The trailers and all the promotion are half the fun.

elemunt wrote:ugh this last few days couldn't feel any longer. i've been proudly holding out on the bootlegs :problem:
shake hands. 10 hours to go.

xWhereAmI? wrote:I DIDNT GET THE TRAILER WTF. Fuck my theater. I still havent even seen the first trailer in theaters
I didn't get it either. :( There were other new WB trailers I think - just not the one I wanted heh.
It sucks because half the reason I even went to see Godzilla so quickly (which I unexpectedly enjoyed) was in order to see this trailer in theaters. Ah well, not much longer until it goes up online hopefully.

4 THINGS I LEARNED TONIGHT:

1.) I wasted 25$ to see the Interstellar trailer and didn't get it: my theater chain sucks. confirmed.

2.) People LOVE CGI monsters.

3.) People REALLY REALLY LOVE CGI monsters fighting.

4.) Elizabeth Olsen kinda looks like a weird alien creature.

chocoboba wrote: 4.) Elizabeth Olsen kinda looks like a weird alien creature.
:blank:

chocoboba wrote:4 THINGS I LEARNED TONIGHT:

1.) I wasted 25$ to see the Interstellar trailer and didn't get it: my theater chain sucks. confirmed.

2.) People LOVE CGI monsters.

3.) People REALLY REALLY LOVE CGI monsters fighting.

4.) Elizabeth Olsen kinda looks like a weird alien creature.
Hahahahahahahahaha!

10 HOURS FROM NOW

And really despite the odd report of "I didn't get it at my showing", word on Twitter and other places basically says that Warner/Paramount have really put the effort into getting this trailer with Godzilla in as many countries as possible. Hell, even Russia and Ukraine got it all dubbed and in 4K!
Last edited by antovolk on May 16th, 2014, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabeth Olsen is gorgeous.

Secondly, i didnt get the trailer tonight. :cry:

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
chocoboba wrote: 4.) Elizabeth Olsen kinda looks like a weird alien creature.
:blank:
:|
I love her