Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I DIDNT GET THE TRAILER WTF. Fuck my theater. I still havent even seen the first trailer in theaters

xWhereAmI? wrote:I DIDNT GET THE TRAILER WTF. Fuck my theater. I still havent even seen the first trailer in theaters
You're like the 3rd person to say that....I'm getting nervous.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:I DIDNT GET THE TRAILER WTF. Fuck my theater. I still havent even seen the first trailer in theaters
why don't u go check with staff in the theater.

Can anyone who has seen Godzilla in IMAX confirm whether or not the Interstellar trailer is attached?

UnknownVariation wrote:Can anyone who has seen Godzilla in IMAX confirm whether or not the Interstellar trailer is attached?
It should be but you might be one of the unlucky ones
PANIC :!: :shock:
Last edited by Picklen on May 16th, 2014, 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

TRU4T wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
why don't u go check with staff in the theater.
Im actually kind of glad because the theater I was in had complete shit audio. I want to see this trailer in IMAX tomorrow with amazing sound

I'm lucky, IMAX tickets are only about $12 where I live.

And that trailer review is by Chris Stuckmann. Respect.

UnknownVariation wrote:Can anyone who has seen Godzilla in IMAX confirm whether or not the Interstellar trailer is attached?
It's almost 100% attached to IMAX screenings. I went to a regular showing and it wasn't attached. :x And I spent 25 bucks for 2 tickets! I'm pissed! I'm really regretting not going to an IMAX screening.

Going to see Godzilla in the mornin', but I'm closing my eyes during the Interstellar trailer. I wanna be fresh as a daisy come November 7.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Going to see Godzilla in the mornin', but I'm closing my eyes during the Interstellar trailer. I wanna be fresh as a daisy come November 7.
wow! tough guy.