Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Just think about by November 1st 2014 we will have seen about 60 percent of footage.

b4ben11 wrote:Just think about by November 1st 2014 we will have seen about 60 percent of footage.
No way Jose

b4ben11 wrote:Just think about by November 1st 2014 we will have seen about 60 percent of footage.
This is not The Amazing Spiderman 2

Maybe 50 percent look at Inception and The Dark Knight Trilogy on the marketing produce graph.

I think Nolan learned his lesson from TDKR for not allowing to shoot in open areas like LA and New York.
I think right now, he's going to suggest to Warner Bros and Paramount to cut back on the footage when it comes to marketing time.

During the last few days I've had a gut:

Paramount will show at least the first poster of the movie during the CinemaCon (24-27 March), and in the best of the cases, the trailer will be shown for the press there.

BlairCo wrote:I think Nolan learned his lesson from TDKR for not allowing to shoot in open areas like LA and New York.
I think right now, he's going to suggest to Warner Bros and Paramount to cut back on the footage when it comes to marketing time.
I remember seeing that set photo and still being caught of guard when it was revealed.

shauner111 wrote:6 Months from now, your nuts will be drained
Oh you naughty boy.

The main reason I didn't enjoy the Desolation of Smaug this year is essentially the entire movie was shown in the trailers. Hope the trailers are similar to inception in the sense that going into the movie none of the emotional aspects of the film had been revealed.

As an aside, I'm going to watch Dr. deGrasse Tyson lecture on Thursday, episode 1 of his show "Cosmos" was released on Sunday night to a very successful audience. Does it feel to anyone else like Space/Science is becoming very cool again, very quickly? When you consider the Oscar success Matthew's had recently, it seems to be a perfect storm building for Interstellar doesn't it? Very exciting.

jetsdude wrote:The main reason I didn't enjoy the Desolation of Smaug this year is essentially the entire movie was shown in the trailers. Hope the trailers are similar to inception in the sense that going into the movie none of the emotional aspects of the film had been revealed.

As an aside, I'm going to watch Dr. deGrasse Tyson lecture on Thursday, episode 1 of his show "Cosmos" was released on Sunday night to a very successful audience. Does it feel to anyone else like Space/Science is becoming very cool again, very quickly? When you consider the Oscar success Matthew's had recently, it seems to be a perfect storm building for Interstellar doesn't it? Very exciting.
Yeah it seems like the perfect time for this movie to be released. The 70's and 80's had great Sci-Fi flicks that people flocked to the theaters to see (Mostly Spielberg/Lucas) and the space race helped of course. But yes we did stop dreaming after that and have been somewhat stagnant as a culture besides the huge rise in technology. It really feels like Interstellar will impact todays culture because I think we're all hungry to explore. We've just forgotten.