Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
b4ben11 wrote:CONFIRMED Interstellar trailer attached to Godzilla the NEOGAF guy said who is reportedly working for Warner Brothers Pictures and Paramount. :gonf:
EDIT: found it. :D

b4ben11 wrote:FOUND IT not confirmed though Interstellar trailer attached to Godzilla the NEOGAF guy said who is reportedly working for Warner Brothers Pictures and Paramount. :gonf:
Now I cant wait for Godzilla to come out

I hope they don't show much footage. :gonf:

b4ben11 wrote:I hope they don't show much footage. :gonf:
I dont think they'll show too much footage, because Nolan loves secrecy and they'll probably focus on the ensemble to get their fans' attention. I hope the trailer attracts people's attention because many didn't understand the teaser

zonda wrote:
b4ben11 wrote:I hope they don't show much footage. :gonf:
I dont think they'll show too much footage, because Nolan loves secrecy and they'll probably focus on the ensemble to get their fans' attention. I hope the trailer attracts people's attention because many didn't understand the teaser
Which was odd to me. People can't seem to comprehend what the trailer is saying about humanity. They need the plot shown to them, which is a shame.

It'll be interesting to see what tone the next trailer has - personally, I'd like to see something a bit more sombre than the last trailer, but still with the sense of importance that the first one has. Maybe with music like this:

May 16th is going to be an epic night.

I hope the trailer's end screen reads: '6 Months from Now' instead of 'November 7, 2014', as they did with the teaser

zonda wrote:I hope the trailer's end screen reads: '6 Months from Now... You Better Be There' instead of 'November 7, 2014', as they did with the teaser
*fixed

6 Months from now, your nuts will be drained