Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DHOPW42 wrote:Seriously though I would guess that at the time they actually get into the wormhole it's after about 1 hour of runtime. But then how much is left for the "actual plot"? I was trying to guess things and to all people who've read the script, is there a possibility for a three-hour-long movie? (actually, how many pages was the script?)
I have not read the old leaked script, but Nolan will be limited by the IMAX film reel runtime limit, just like he was limited on runtime for The Dark Knight Rises. So the maximum length he can make Insterstellar is roughly 2 hours, 45 minutes.

I just had my TV convert the 1080p trailer to 3D, wich was quite awesome. The only slighty disappointing thing about the trailer is the music. NOT because it's a bad piece (in fact, I always liked 'Evey Reborn'), but because I would have loved to get a glimpse of the actual score. But I'm 100% sure they will put it in the 3rd trailer.

Cilogy wrote:I've only seen it once so far in front of Heisenberg vs. the Monster, but in complete honesty, it looks kind of ... conventional, I suppose. I'm thinking "Contact + Armageddon + Lost In Space".

I'm tempering my expectations right now, hopefully Nolan's being his old swaggy self and just hiding a lot of it.
Apparently the vast majority of the film takes place in space, so yes, there is a lot being hidden

I also downloaded this from YT and while the vid quality is great, the audio sounds like some camrip shit. :lol:

We need a proper encode, by Apple atleast. The bitrate on these encodes is awful! When internet speeds are going faster, films are being delivered in 4K, why the hell will studios compress trailers so much that they look awful? Seems like a complete waste! And Nolan for one wouldn't be too happy.

everytime i see McC standin up (1min12 to 1min18) i can't think about anything else but this shot from JP's Spielberg except that it's not dinosaurs but a rocketship to fly through wormholes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJlmYh27MHg

I almost cried when I watched this trailer. Im going to be a mess in the theater

ImageImage
ImageImage

So good

I still don't get the space shots. They looks BRILLIANT but
whats with the bubble? If its a spoiler then try to be vague as hell