Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
m4st4 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I have seriously got to stop visiting this forum before someone posts something on here that actually spoils the film.
EVERYONE DIES, EVEN THE AUDIENCE.

ALSO: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE.
LOLOLOL

23 HOURS FROM NOW

Just saw it before UK opening day Godzilla showing (the very last trailer shown in case anyone worries like I did that it might not be attached). I was mesmerised. A lot more emotion than I was expecting. Having read the script that's the one thing that took me off guard seeing this and probably one of the large changes Chris has made. It really did bolster the human/family side of the story. I assumed it would focus less on the "wow/effects" side and more on establishing characters/story which it did but what I saw of the larger effects pieces was interesting. Not flashy, understated and provoking are the words I'd used. A very realistic visual aesthetic at work here. More grounded (visually) than the hyper-clear/lucid stylisation seen in Inception.

November can't come fast enough!!! Checking Apple trailers every other hour!!

What time are we expecting this trailer tomorrow? (BST)

Sharkboy wrote:What time are we expecting this trailer tomorrow? (BST)
18:00 (just under 23 hours from now)

antovolk wrote:
Sharkboy wrote:What time are we expecting this trailer tomorrow? (BST)
18:00 (just under 23 hours from now)
It will be 10pm where I live. I'll home from work and hopefully can easily watch and save it. the hours are gonna go by so slowly tomorrow

This place is going to be packed tomorrow afternoon isn't it?

Rjleah79 wrote:Just saw it before UK opening day Godzilla showing (the very last trailer shown in case anyone worries like I did that it might not be attached). I was mesmerised. A lot more emotion than I was expecting. Having read the script that's the one thing that took me off guard seeing this and probably one of the large changes Chris has made. It really did bolster the human/family side of the story. I assumed it would focus less on the "wow/effects" side and more on establishing characters/story which it did but what I saw of the larger effects pieces was interesting. Not flashy, understated and provoking are the words I'd used. A very realistic visual aesthetic at work here. More grounded (visually) than the hyper-clear/lucid stylisation seen in Inception.
November can't come fast enough!!! Checking Apple trailers every other hour!!
That's what I sense as well, judging from the poor quality bootleg.

Picklen wrote:This place is going to be packed tomorrow afternoon isn't it?
Correct. Plenty to discuss.

I think it's the best way to really impress an audience and kinda what Kubrick did with 2001. He started with the apes/primitive earth so when he made the transition to space it was all the more awe-inspiring. Interstellar may be following a similar path. The scenes filmed on dusty farmlands look exactly that, almost distressed, weather-beaten. Then when any transitional/effects scenes happen they will be all the more visually startling.