Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
zonda wrote:I downloaded the french version from an imdb user who uploaded it on his fb page. I'm not gonna watch it until after i see the english version. the patience is killing me
lol then what's the point?

lsg
To anyone holding off watching the bootleg, I promise your patience will pay off.

I've seen the trailer 4 times now in the cinema in English in beautiful 4K. I have never been so excited for a movie in my life. After reading the very few details that were revealed about the movie my expectation of what it could possibly be were sky high. I can assure you it will exceed your expectations. It is authentic and brought out so many emotions.

The space scenes are fucking beautiful. Keep reading in the spoiler.
as previously thought, the space scenes are bending light as they are about to go through a worm hole. The film is about the world running out of food. Michael cane said that they need to confront the reality that nothing is left in the solar system that can save the world and that they need to turn to interstellar travel. The end of the trailer they zip into the worm hole and everything is black and you hear Matt saying the words "I'm coming back" (but sort of in a way that sounds like he knows that may not be possible)

lsg wrote:To anyone holding off watching the bootleg, I promise your patience will pay off.

I've seen the trailer 4 times now in the cinema in English in beautiful 4K. I have never been so excited for a movie in my life. After reading the very few details that were revealed about the movie my expectation of what it could possibly be were sky high. I can assure you it will exceed your expectations. It is authentic and brought out so many emotions.

as previously thought, the space scenes are bending light as they are about to go through a worm hole. The film is about the world running out of food. Michael cane said that they need to confront the reality that nothing is left in the solar system that can save the world and that they need to turn to interstellar travel. The end of the trailer they zip into the worm hole and everything is black and you hear Matt saying the words "I'm coming back" (but sort of in a way that sounds like he knows that may not be possible)
Wait, where did you see this? Is Australia already showing it?

lsg
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
lsg wrote:To anyone holding off watching the bootleg, I promise your patience will pay off.

Wait, where did you see this? Is Australia already showing it?
Yes.

11072014 wrote:
zonda wrote:I downloaded the french version from an imdb user who uploaded it on his fb page. I'm not gonna watch it until after i see the english version. the patience is killing me
lol then what's the point?
In case the trailer is delayed or I lose my patience. Youtube doesnt work in my country so I'll rewatch the French version if I can't save the English one.

I've somehow not watched it yet. Glad it's going to pay off when I see it tonight. Answer this, does it look better than Inception (visually, story, characters) from what we're given?

Sky007 wrote:I've somehow not watched it yet. Glad it's going to pay off when I see it tonight. Answer this, does it look better than Inception (visually, story, characters) from what we're given?
Visuals look to be better than Inception's, thought that shouldn't be surprising given the nature of this film. Both Inception and Interstellar are similar in having original stories and a large cast of characters. I could see Interstellar's characters being a bit more fleshed out than Inception's though.

UnknownVariation wrote:
Sky007 wrote:I've somehow not watched it yet. Glad it's going to pay off when I see it tonight. Answer this, does it look better than Inception (visually, story, characters) from what we're given?
Visuals look to be better than Inception's, thought that shouldn't be surprising given the nature of this film. Both Inception and Interstellar are similar in having original stories and a large cast of characters. I could see Interstellar's characters being a bit more fleshed out than Inception's though.
Right on. Though there's a reason Inception's characters weren't fully fleshed out :D

Is it already tomorrow?