Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
OVERMAN wrote:I love V for Vendetta, I have the OST on my IPod and that's one of the few things that really annoy me about this trailer, I associate the music track with the film, ergo I felt the music was just recycled... Couldn't they ask for samples of the actual soundtrack or ask some guy to create original music just for the trailer, say... I don't know... the guy that made up that amazing music in the Inception trailer???
I dunno, Lux Aeterna from Requiem for a Dream sounds good in any trailer

pm me the link, please.

20 hrs and 30 mins to go. It really sucks that I can't talk about it while everybody else is having fun, asking for links and shit. I'll be like you guys reeeeeeal soon. 8-)

That same guy re-uploaded it to his Facebook just now, so if anyone hasn't seen it yet, it's still out there...

So when is the HD version releasing in EST/CST?

Bacon wrote:So when is the HD version releasing in EST/CST?
13:00 (1pm)/12:00 (noon) Friday I think.

Remarkable trailer. The space images look extremely realistic, similar to 2001.

The Special One wrote:Remarkable trailer. The space images look extremely realistic, similar to 2001.
Exactly what I thought. Can't wait to see this baby up on the IMAX screen on Friday.

aaron wrote:That same guy re-uploaded it to his Facebook just now, so if anyone hasn't seen it yet, it's still out there...
Oh shut up we have one more day to go, why would you push people into despair.

Can anyone explain to me what they think (or what they see) is happening in the space shots??? specifically the last one