Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
AsianVersionOfET wrote: Best gif EVER

Ericmase wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote: Best gif EVER
VERY close 2nd. No one can beat teh Nolan!

Am I right in thinking the bootleg has a segment missing form the beginning? The length doesn't seem to match the times that were being quoted before by NNCC and DoubleD of 2.30ish mins. It is more like 2.10.
Last edited by Tesla on May 14th, 2014, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All these new people. Jeez, stoppppp.

thbluejaguar wrote:Hey friends :D I'd also like a Copy of this Leaked trailer please. [email protected]
Nice try!!!

Tesla wrote:Am I right in thinking the bootleg has a segment missing form the beginning? The length doesn't seem to match the times that were being quoted before by NNCC and DoubleD of 2.30ish mins. It is more like 2.10.
Don't forget the extra ten or so seconds after the title card of credits, release date, etc.

thbluejaguar wrote:Hey friends :D I'd also like a Copy of this Leaked trailer please. [email protected]
LMAO Nolan has Plants here.. :lol:

So, it's not Hans' score in the trailer, or is it? Disappointing if it's not but still if it's used to good effect I'm not gonna mind. Where's it from and the artist?
I'm gonna limit myself to that info and only that. :geek:

ratedR wrote:So, it's not Hans' score in the trailer, or is it? Disappointing if it's not but still if it's used to good effect I'm not gonna mind. Where's it from and the artist?
I'm gonna limit myself to that info and only that. :geek:
It is not Hans'. It's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjgTFd6XAg8#t=115