Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ruth wrote:MUST.RESIST.THE.TEMPTATION
YOU. ARE. SEEING. IT. TOMORROW. ON. THE. BIG. SCREEN.
Yes I am jelly right now!

downloading how to learn french in 10 min :lol:

Despite not understanding what was being said, the music alone was enough to give me chills. Could anyone translate the narration?

Thank you guys!
Last edited by Audiopra on May 14th, 2014, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnknownVariation wrote:Despite not understanding what was being said, the music alone was enough to give me chills. Could anyone translate the narration?
indeed. made me emotional right from the beginning.
but didn't understand the last part of the trailer for the low quality so still waiting for saturday :D

Audiopra wrote:Thank you guys! Download link:
That's not allowed here.

61zone wrote:
UnknownVariation wrote:Despite not understanding what was being said, the music alone was enough to give me chills. Could anyone translate the narration?
but didn't understand the last part of the trailer for the low quality so still waiting for saturday :D
Did you ever read the original script? There was one image near the end of the trailer that I immediately remembered having been described. The scale of this movie is simply incredible.

UnknownVariation wrote:
61zone wrote:
Did you ever read the original script? There was one image near the end of the trailer that I immediately remembered having been described. The scale of this movie is simply incredible.
i didn't read the script and don't want to. is that a crime? :roll:

I haven't seen it....yet. But I'm loving the reaction of you guys. :thumbup: I am kinda surprised that many of think it is the best Nolan trailer...do you guys honestly believe that or do you think it is the high of seeing a new trailer for the first time especially for a film that we have been so looking forward to and that we have got so little information about till now?

Not gonna watch til Saturday..