Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
jam_cl1987 wrote:
2. Emile Eid told me the online premiere date/time - 10:00 PDT/13:00 EDT/18:00 BST on Friday, May 16
https://twitter.com/lbmovieguide
How reliable is that? I remember seeing a tweet from him yesterday saying that the Transformers trailer would be coming Monday and Interstellar would be Friday. Well the Transformers isn't here as of yet.
Because Paramount decided to push the Transformers stuff to mid-week, the original plan was (per the Hasbro website and the press release re: Cybertron Monday) to release the 15-sec teaser that's coming on Wednesday now last Saturday on the official movie app and have the trailer debut today.

aleks989 wrote:That same Emiliy Eid was the first source which said that the trailer #2 is attached with Godzilla. So I trust her 100 %. Too bad it's Friday and not before, but I've waited for so long, goddamn it I will hold off until Friday. :gonf:
Easy for you to say. Friday seems like a lifetime away at this point. I need this thing noweeeee! :judge:

Panapaok wrote:
jhawkin1 wrote:
If the trailer does not feature Zimmer's original score it will be pretty dissapointing.
How about Inception's trailer # 3 done by Zack Hemsey? That was the most amazing trailer of Nolan's in terms of sound and visuals IMO.
You're talking about ''Mind Heist''. Yes I agree, this is one of the greatest scores ever and I still listen to it sometimes. But I would really love to listen just a bit from Zimmer's original work. :?
Well, you got at least a bit of it with the teaser cue. The little melodic idea towards the very beginning sounds like it could develop into a real theme in the final score.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Well, you got at least a bit of it with the teaser cue. The little melodic idea towards the very beginning sounds like it could develop into a real theme in the final score.
Yeah, the teaser music was great.

Question: does the score in the trailer, in any way, resemble anything from Inception or Dark Knight?

I'm getting some serious chills reading the descriptions about the new trailer. By the time I actually see the damn thing I just may die, literally.

FUCK YES I'LL BE HOME! :gonf:

I will run Wenesday to see this trailer (and Godzilla). Vive la France :D