Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DoubleD wrote:Ok. Here's what I remember.
Coop enters an office and is told he’s late. He claims he had a flat. Cut to Coop and kids chasing an Indian surveillance drone whose solar cells can power an entire farm. There is talk about Murphy’s law. Coop is told that he is a well educated man and pilot. He reminds them that he is also an engineer. He’s told the world doesn’t need any more engineers. The world didn’t run out of tv’s, it ran out of food. Affleck standing in front of a burning cornfield at night. (great shot btw) Coop explains Murphy’s law. Baseball players and fans look on has a massive dust storm overtakes a mountain. Coop pulls Murph from the truck has the dust storm takes over the town. Caine’s character states that nothing in our solar system can save us. Coop want’s to know what his plan is to save the world. Caine tells him were not meant to save the world, we’re meant to leave it. We must reach far beyond our own life space. There are some zero G shots and also scenes of astronauts in space. Caine again states that, We must think not as individuals, while Chastain looks over a burning corn field. Caine now says we must accept the reality of Interstellar travel, all while there are some amazing space shots playing out on screen. The spaceship looks fantastic, and so does Hathaway. There is a shot of what I assume is a wormhole. Coop tells Murph that he loves her forever and ends has a spaceship travels through a wormhole. (another amazing shot) The screen goes black and Coop says “I’m coming back” Interstellar title card over a starred space. November.
There is no doubt that this is the trailer that everyone was expecting, and wanted the first time around. There is no stock footage, and the length is closer to the 2:30 mark, and not the 3 minute mark like I previously stated. The score is fantastic, and fits the amazing shots from the trailer perfect, And the way it ends, Amazing. It’ll give you chills for sure. Hopefully this lands online soon, because I can’t wait to see it again.

Sue me if I left something out, because I’m sure I did. Sorry to break everyone’s heart, but there is no bootleg. At least not from me. I value my life. ;)
wonderful, thanks again for the description.

Coop enters an office and is told he’s late. He claims he had a flat. Cut to Coop and kids chasing an Indian surveillance drone whose solar cells can power an entire farm. There is talk about Murphy’s law. Coop is told that he is a well educated man and pilot. He reminds them that he is also an engineer. He’s told the world doesn’t need any more engineers. The world didn’t run out of tv’s, it ran out of food. Affleck standing in front of a burning cornfield at night. (great shot btw) Coop explains Murphy’s law. Baseball players and fans look on has a massive dust storm overtakes a mountain. Coop pulls Murph from the truck has the dust storm takes over the town. Caine’s character states that nothing in our solar system can save us. Coop want’s to know what his plan is to save the world. Caine tells him were not meant to save the world, we’re meant to leave it. We must reach far beyond our own life space. There are some zero G shots and also scenes of astronauts in space. Caine again states that, We must think not as individuals, while Chastain looks over a burning corn field. Caine now says we must accept the reality of Interstellar travel, all while there are some amazing space shots playing out on screen. The spaceship looks fantastic, and so does Hathaway. There is a shot of what I assume is a wormhole. Coop tells Murph that he loves her forever and ends has a spaceship travels through a wormhole. (another amazing shot) The screen goes black and Coop says “I’m coming back” Interstellar title card over a starred space. November.
There is no doubt that this is the trailer that everyone was expecting, and wanted the first time around. There is no stock footage, and the length is closer to the 2:30 mark, and not the 3 minute mark like I previously stated. The score is fantastic, and fits the amazing shots from the trailer perfect, And the way it ends, Amazing. It’ll give you chills for sure. Hopefully this lands online soon, because I can’t wait to see it again.

Sue me if I left something out, because I’m sure I did. Sorry to break everyone’s heart, but there is no bootleg. At least not from me. I value my life. ;)
Fuck. I want that Hathaway avy. :shock:

THANK YOU DD! :gonf:

I wanted to come on and say thank you for your description :twothumbsup: . I just have to keep telling myself 5 more day until I see it on the big screen :cry:.

Thank you DoubleD!
THIS TRAILER WILL CURE CANCER! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Thanks man. Sounds great.

Thanks DD, glad you enjoyed it.

No Anne Hathaway? :(

So when this trailer should hit web officialy in HD?

i suppose they will release it in 14th. hope i am wrong and release them today. can't wait for those space shot. f*ck gravity

Aili wrote:Can't wait Double D!

In the meantime I found this on the imdb posted by somebody who says he works at the museum and who describes the trailer. I'll spoiler it for people who don't want to know what's in the trailer.
I work at the National Air and Space Museum in DC. Our IMAX theater is currently the only place that has this trailer until Godzilla comes out in theaters. We've been showing it before each of our shows so I have seen it several times now. I just wanted to make a quick and friendly correction to your description.

The line "You're not meant to save the world. You're meant to lead it." is not quite right. This is my favorite line in the trailer. Michael Caine actually says, "We're not meant to save the world. We're meant to leave it."

The tag line for the movie is "Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here." Caine also says in the trailer that it is time that we face the reality of interstellar travel which is how the trailer ends, with Coop in space as his ship disappears into what looks like some sort of worm hole. Then the screen goes black and you hear him whisper, "I'm coming back". Gives me chills every time.
riddick-danish wrote:
Aili wrote:Can't wait Double D!

In the meantime I found this on the imdb posted by somebody who says he works at the museum and who describes the trailer. I'll spoiler it for people who don't want to know what's in the trailer.
I work at the National Air and Space Museum in DC. Our IMAX theater is currently the only place that has this trailer until Godzilla comes out in theaters. We've been showing it before each of our shows so I have seen it several times now. I just wanted to make a quick and friendly correction to your description.

The line "You're not meant to save the world. You're meant to lead it." is not quite right. This is my favorite line in the trailer. Michael Caine actually says, "We're not meant to save the world. We're meant to leave it."

The tag line for the movie is "Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here." Caine also says in the trailer that it is time that we face the reality of interstellar travel which is how the trailer ends, with Coop in space as his ship disappears into what looks like some sort of worm hole. Then the screen goes black and you hear him whisper, "I'm coming back". Gives me chills every time.
More from the IMDB poster.
I personally think it looks awesome. The quality of the scenes in space look amazing and technologically spectacular. You mostly see McConaughey and Caine in the trailer, as well as Mackenzie Foy who is McConaughey's daughter. Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, and Casey Affleck are seen each for a brief second (Hathaway is seen on the space ship).

What intrigues me the most are the questions that the trailer raises. What exactly is happening to the earth (You only really see crop fields on fire and a wave of dust clouds approaching a baseball game)? Where in space does Coop travel and what does he find, or what are they expecting to find? Etc. I think it'll make for an exciting film. I hope I haven't said too much. I don't want to spoil the trailer :-)

Good stuff, thanks for posting.