Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
b4ben11 wrote:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:I don't know about you guys but last night I watched The Amazing SpiderMan 2 and before that they presented the Interstellar teaser. This could be a positive sign of the second trailer might really come with Godzilla in two weeks.
Really?
Yes. I hope the second trailer comes in two weeks. Really I hope! :)

Yusuf Dazz wrote:I don't know about you guys but last night I watched The Amazing SpiderMan 2 and before that they presented the Interstellar teaser. This could be a positive sign of the second trailer might really come with Godzilla in two weeks.
It could just be that your specific theater decided to attach it.

Did the audience have any reaction to the teaser?

So till now, we don't have any solid leads when the trailer is coming. For all we know, it could be coming in October :lol:

zonda wrote:

So till now, we don't have any solid leads when the trailer is coming. For all we know, it could be coming in October :lol:
When the trailer showed "From Christopher Nolan", most of the audience were like: "Oohhh" "Hey Christopher Nolan" "Wow" ...

At the end, not big deal, but I'm sure if a second trailer is released soon, the audience would be crazy.

October!??? Damn....I don't think I can't hold that long. And I was really surprised that they presented the teaser at this time, because we all know at the end it say ''One Year From Now'' and actually we're officially six months away from the film.

zonda wrote:

LOL highly unlikely :lol: Since when does a Christopher Nolan trailer that's backed by both Warner Bros. and Paramount get released two months before the film? I think Godzilla is a safe bet. :D

BBFC Classified.
INTERSTELLAR
TYPE Trailer
APPROVED RUNNING TIME 2m 24s
RELEASE DATES 07/11/2014
DIRECTOR(S) Christopher Nolan
CUT This work was passed uncut.
Also known as INTERSTELLAR (TRAILER F2)
Distributor(s) Warner Brothers Entertainment UK Ltd
Classified date(s) 02/05/2014
BBFC reference BTxxx307758

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/interste ... mtrailer-0

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

More info:
First released teaser page
http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/interstellar-filmtrailer
Last edited by Intruder on May 3rd, 2014, 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Release date July??

Here are the films that are supposed to be released on July 11, 2014:

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Drama Nationwide
The Fluffy Movie Comedy Nationwide
And So It Goes Drama Nationwide
A Long Way Down Drama Limited
Land Ho! Comedy New York / Los Angeles
Road to Paloma Drama Limited
Boyhood Documentary Limited

Huh? Maybe it'll be attached to "Boyhood" as a tip of the hat to Richard Linklater who discovered Matthew?? That movie's got a 100% critical approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, btw. If Interstellar gets in the Oscar race, Boyhood will be a big competitor.

Or is that the release date in the UK? Anybody know what films are released in the UK on July 11th?
Last edited by Aili on May 3rd, 2014, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Are you serious not July

7/11 or 7 November actual release date

Its 7th of November 2014! (07-11-2014) ;)
Last edited by always_smiling on May 3rd, 2014, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.