Books in Interstellar trailer

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
At time mark 1:17 in the teaser trailer there are a serious of books. One of the books is Winters Tale. About alternate universe and living different lives. The next one is Times Arrow about a german doctor told in reverse order like Memento, Next out of the blue about robots, Downwinders about bomb testing, and One Hundred Years If Solitude about about 5 generations of family. All of these books are clues to what the story is about. At least from the 1st draft. :gonf:

b4ben11 wrote:At time mark 1:17 in the teaser trailer there are a serious of books. One of the books is Winters Tale. About alternate universe and living different lives. The next one is Times Arrow about a german doctor told in reverse order like Memento, Next out of the blue about robots, Downwinders about bomb testing, and One Hundred Years If Solitude about about 5 generations of family. All of these books are clues to what the story is about. At least from the 1st draft. :gonf:
Wut. "Out of the Blue" is about a woman dealing with her husband's infidelity.

i am a nerd and bought all six of those books

Out Of The Blue references robots i believe.

They used the word destiny so many times in the book and film.

The version of Out of the Blue in the trailer was published on Feb 1st 2003 - the same day as the Columbia shuttle disaster - I guess this may have already been posted or may have little relevance but thought I'd mention it.