Interstellar Box Office Predictions

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Benzilla wrote:I'm from Canada, so I am waiting for Canadian sniper to hit theaters, were good at sniping moose and deer and maybe some pucks into a net or something.
Canadian Sniper, starring Ryan Reynolds directed by David Cronenberg..wouldn't that be a giant pile of horse dung.
it would make gajillions. :lol: :lol:
Canadian Sniper would just consist of a sniper saying sorry after every kill

Well it looks like it will finally surpass 187mil this weekend, is it done over seas? hoping it would hit 190 but theres no chance, maybe 188 but i think it'll finish around 187.5..I can't believe a heaping pile of horse dung called fifty shades of grey will hit around 90-100mil this weekend, the general public are stupid..I tried to explain to my cousins about interstellar, they couldn't believe Ive seen 4 times in theater..they just dont get it..its not just a movie..its an all around experience, I cant think of a movie where the music and the film complemented each other so well..I dont care I want Interstellar 2, I think nolan would perfect it the second time around..like TDK and absolutely blow us away, but it won't happen. :(