Interstellar Box Office Predictions

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Obviously this is a little early... but how well do you think this will pull in at the box office? You can't really compare to TDKR, but more Inception. I have great hopes for the commercial success of Interstellar.

ryan........ rises... :goNF: :goNF:

RyanRises wrote:Obviously this is a little early....
Just a little....
RyanRises wrote:but how well do you think this will pull in at the box office? You can't really compare to TDKR, but more Inception. I have great hopes for the commercial success of Interstellar.
Obviously it'll be a huge success, but how much of a success will depend on who's cast. It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Obviously it'll be a huge success, but how much of a success will depend on who's cast. It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
It's too early to say but, I don't think it'll be his highest grossing to date.
Brave New World

DoubleD wrote:It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
Not try to be argumentative or rude but what on earth makes you say that?

Allstar wrote:
DoubleD wrote:It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
Not try to be argumentative or rude but what on earth makes you say that?
I was just throwing it out there.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Bat,an was Batman and an already built franchise. Even a big sci-fi film couldn't reach that success. I'd say, Prometheus money.
Brave New World

It would be dope as fuck if this WAS his highest grossing film and a cultural phenomenon and we were among the first to know and get hyped about it.

If Nolan could make 800 Million Dollars from a film about Dreams, he can certainly make the same amount with a Big Space Film.

RyanRises wrote:Bat,an was Batman and an already built franchise. Even a big sci-fi film couldn't reach that success. I'd say, Prometheus money.
Ever heard of Inception?