Interstellar Box Office Predictions

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
It was a bad idea to release this in November. Not like it had much of a chance in the States, regardless.

ChristNolan wrote:It was a bad idea to release this in November. Not like it had much of a chance in the States, regardless.

ChristNolan wrote:It was a bad idea to release this in November. Not like it had much of a chance in the States, regardless.
Do you think it was better suited for a summer release?

The film is going to make plenty of money worldwide to justify its budget. It likely won't make as much as Inception and Nolan's other blockbusters, but he's set an incredibly high bar to begin with.

it should have been released a month earlier. Problem solved

Well if it can reach 170-180 mls domestically it will be success.

Because general audience there is that sheepish or because Big Hero 6 is that good plus Mockingjay is on the way, or all three mixed together?

m4st4 wrote:
Because general audience there is that sheepish or because Big Hero 6 is that good plus Mockingjay is on the way, or all three mixed together?
Pretty much all three.

I think the difference between this and Inception is DiCaprio is a much bigger draw than McC.

m4st4 wrote:
I don't get it, has anyone here seen Big Hero 6? Is Big Hero 6 really that great a movie that you have to miss this? I mean, couldn't you just have rented BH6? I'm not being sarcastic, I honesty want to know.