Matt Damon Joins

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
But Damon...
filmed in Iceland. That's the ice planet the team go to..?Maybe he's found there at a base or something.

davids wrote:But Damon...
filmed in Iceland. That's the ice planet the team go to..?Maybe he's found there at a base or something.
Anyone notice Nolan's obsession with icy locales? Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises, Inception, and Interstellar all contain scenes in frosty conditions.

davids wrote:Will he be the villain, an astronaut, a robot?
He will be the child of brand and cooper and the first human to be born on the new discovered planet.
:crazy:

Rsionis wrote:
davids wrote:Will he be the villain, an astronaut, a robot?
He will be the child of brand and cooper and the first human to be born on the new discovered planet.
:crazy:
They should have cast BEN Affleck then to keep all McC's kids in the Affleck family!

thread title is a spoiler

UnknownVariation wrote:
davids wrote:But Damon...
Anyone notice Nolan's obsession with icy locales? Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises, Inception, and Interstellar all contain scenes in frosty conditions.
In fact, it's the same icy place as in Batman Begins!

My bet is...
I remember read on the old script that the crew found on the ice planet a Chinese expedition. All the Chinese crew dead and a lot of drones unactivated(Similar to Tars or kind of) if I am not wrong. And then one of the drones activate or something like that. I believe that Matt Damon is that drone.

Now....there's a dilemma here: Why the Chinese would have a drone with Caucasian race? Unless Christopher Nolan changed the Chinese crew for what? Russian? Canadians? Another American crew from years ago?

Well I could be wrong, we will find out on Novmeber 7, though.

Yusuf Dazz wrote:My bet is...
I remember read on the old script that the crew found on the ice planet a Chinese expedition. All the Chinese crew dead and a lot of drones unactivated(Similar to Tars or kind of) if I am not wrong. And then one of the drones activate or something like that. I believe that Matt Damon is that drone.

Now....there's a dilemma here: Why the Chinese would have a drone with Caucasian race? Unless Christopher Nolan changed the Chinese crew for what? Russian? Canadians? Another American crew from years ago?

Well I could be wrong, we will find out on Novmeber 7, though.
I more or less agree, but I think this is a part of the story that Chris may have changed significantly. I think Damon is playing someone or something that the crew encounters on the ice planet, and I don't think he's going to be a terribly amicable character. ;)

My source said...

...he will be playing himself. And that he has one line in the entire film...
..."Matt Damon."