Set Photos/Videos {{{SPOILERS AHEAD}}}

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Filming will begin very soon. Might as well open up this thread.

I for one hope that not too many set photos/videos so up. Especially on the scale of TDKR.

This will be my first and last post in this thread

Rises had a ton of ninja photos and videos. Funny thing is even with all of it, most of us still had no clue what the main story lines would be about.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:This will be my first and last post in this thread
Yea yea.

yogamble wrote:Rises had a ton of ninja photos and videos. Funny thing is even with all of it, most of us still had no clue what the main story lines would be about.
But some of us had seen enough, and heard enough, and were able to put everything together. Personally for me I think it took away from the experience of seeing the film the first time.

This coming from the guy who loves to post walking dead ninja spoiler pics. I guess you only like to be spoiled with non Nolan material huh?
Just kidding ftr.

yogamble wrote:This coming from the guy who loves to post walking dead ninja spoiler pics. I guess you only like to be spoiled with non Nolan material huh?
Just kidding ftr.
It's not so much about being spoiled with TDKR, it was more or less I knew all the major plot points already.

And yeah, somethings I really don't care if I'm spoiled on.

Yeah, I know that feel bro.

I have a feeling that there won't be a lot of set pics coming out of this film, as majority of the film will be set in space.

DoubleD wrote:I for one hope that not too many set photos/videos so up. Especially on the scale of TDKR.
Not to worry, that won't happen.

Fan anticipation and awareness was super high for Rises, and Nolan admittedly did shoot in some very large, very public, not to mention famous outdoor areas.

There is a lot less general awareness here, because Interstellar is an original film.

We should see the same small amount of news and photos as we had with Inception's production. It could possibly be even less, if my hypothesis regarding Los Angeles is correct. I believe Los Angeles will be mostly used for filming at the vast indoor studio lots, where Nolan will use complex sets. Nolan might film some small scenes in public areas of Los Angeles, but I expect those will be highly closed off sets.