Wes Bentley Joins Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar'

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Cool.

Speaking of him, I still think it's a little sad his career didn't turn out the way it could've, I guess? I definitely haven't seen enough of his work to judge his talents, except for American Beauty, obviously, in which he's pretty solid. And The Hunger Games. Yet it looks like he had the potential to have a bright future.
Although it's amazing he managed to ditch drugs and shit like that. Makes me kinda cheer for people like him who have enough strength to do that :thumbup:

Ruth wrote:Cool.

Speaking of him, I still think it's a little sad his career didn't turn out the way it could've, I guess? I definitely haven't seen enough of his work to judge his talents, except for American Beauty, obviously, in which he's pretty solid. And The Hunger Games. Yet it looks like he had the potential to have a bright future.
Although it's amazing he managed to ditch drugs and shit like that. Makes me kinda cheer for people like him who have enough strength to do that :thumbup:
The industry eats you alive. It's pretty brutal. It could be a lot worse.

Are you forgetting the Nic Cage masterpiece, Ghost Rider? :evil:

Pratham wrote:

lmao. I have no desire to see that. :lol:

Pratham wrote:

Thanks for reminding me that i have GR on DVD.