Casey Affleck joins Interstellar

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
The Special One wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
What are you working on that you can tell us about?
I’ve got a movie coming out at Thanksgiving called Out of the Furnace, and I’m going to work on a Chris Nolan movie in the fall.
http://www.elle.com/news/culture/casey- ... bal_footer
No major magazine or web sites have the scoop on this yet. Great find! Bravo
All credit goes to riddick-danish.

:o

Great choice, Casey is awesome, muuuch better than his brother.

Also, kind of surprised it didn't leak into the trades

At first I read it Ben Affleck. :? Yeah but Casey is a good actor, he was pretty great in Jesse James. No other website is reporting this though. I wonder which role he would be playing :think: Perhaps a new character from the rewrite.

All credit goes to riddick-danish.
:twothumbsup:
Last edited by The Special One on June 21st, 2013, 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fantastic actor when given the right materiel, though I'm cautious about his range. I'm sure he'll be fantastic, though it doesn't sound like he'll have a big role.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Fantastic actor when given the right materiel, though I'm cautious about his range. I'm sure he'll be fantastic, though it doesn't sound like he'll have a big role.

-Vader
His role is bigger than Chastain's

Allstar wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Fantastic actor when given the right materiel, though I'm cautious about his range. I'm sure he'll be fantastic, though it doesn't sound like he'll have a big role.

-Vader
His role is bigger than Chastain's
Baiting?

Nolan made changes to the script for sure, and with the Deadline article about Chastain in talks ("third lead")....

No that is awesome :D

theseeker9175 wrote:Baiting?
No. I read the script and that is my educated guess. I doubt the script changed that drastically in terms of character screen time.

Allstar wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Baiting?
No. I read the script and that is my educated guess. I doubt the script changed that drastically in terms of character screen time.
I have my doubts.... she's big now and with the "third lead"......