Casey Affleck joins Interstellar

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
theseeker9175 wrote:
I have my doubts.... she's big now and with the "third lead"......
They just said that because she was the 3rd actor cast I think. We'll see.

:clap:

To be honest, I don't know him in any role. Someone could point a good movie with a good performance this actor gave?

Certainly not the worst casting choice for the film yet.£

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:I wonder if he will have a whiny voice in this film?
See? This is what you do best: downplay talent.

It takes a refined troll do blend in like you do.
No, stop being paranoid.

I am curious if he will use his normal (whiny) voice or if he will change it for the role. I am not downplaying anything. I am fine if he uses his normal voice if it suits the role.
Whiny is not normal. It's just whiny.

And yes, his role is bigger than Jess' if the first draft is taken into consideration.

Awesome find, riddick-danish & IWatch. :gonf:

I can role with this casting choice. I love the Ocean's movies, but he's really great in Jesse James.

poplar wrote:To be honest, I don't know him in any role. Someone could point a good movie with a good performance this actor gave?
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. He plays none other than Robert Ford - nominated for an Academy Award for his performance, too.

I heard an Affleck got cast in Interstellar and go so excited I almost hurt myself. Then I found out it was Casey and was really bummed. Was hoping it was Ben. Oh well. Guess I'll have to settle for his not so talented younger brother.

lol. Sorry. As the resident Ben Affleck fanboy, I just couldn't help myself. Casey is great and is definitely a great addition to the cast. Can't wait for some official confirmation.

Great news :clap: :clap: :clap:
Allstar wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:
I have my doubts.... she's big now and with the "third lead"......
They just said that because she was the 3rd actor cast I think. We'll see.
Actually, on her last interview, Chastain said she was so excited everytime she saw her character in the script, so I don't think she's only in the last act with a little supporting role

Great pick by Nolan.