Casey Affleck joins Interstellar

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
theseeker9175 wrote:
Allstar wrote:surprised he did not go with Franco
Just because he was in an event with Chastain? :think:

Plus, Franco has a million of projects on his hands, so he has to be very busy right now.
That and because Nolan is a huge fan of him.

Even though I was away, I still found out about this. Casey Affleck is one of the most underrated working actors of today, and I've been wanting him to work with Nolan for quite some time. I am so excited this is happening.

Jeff Sneider ‏@TheInSneider
Is CASEY AFFLECK doing INTERSTELLAR or not? His casting seems attributed to a quote, and I know better than to trust actors regarding deals.
Interesting and deadline did not mention him today.

Allstar wrote:
Jeff Sneider ‏@TheInSneider
Is CASEY AFFLECK doing INTERSTELLAR or not? His casting seems attributed to a quote, and I know better than to trust actors regarding deals.
Interesting and deadline did not mention him today.
Good point...could Topher Grace be his replacement?

Casey Affleck himself stated that he this summer he'll be doing a film with Christopher Nolan.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/29385/2 ... -video.htm
Although the 38-year-old actor admitted that he had spent only few weeks filming for Interstellar, he spoke to fans about his experience working with Nolan. Affleck suggested that while working with someone as accomplished, talented and smart as Nolan can be intimidating. The Dark Knight Rises director is one of the humblest men Affleck knows. The actor said Nolan never threw his success "in your face."

"He makes you feel like you are just as smart as he is, which is not true," he added.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.enstarz.com/articles/29385/2 ... -video.htm
Although the 38-year-old actor admitted that he had spent only few weeks filming for Interstellar, he spoke to fans about his experience working with Nolan. Affleck suggested that while working with someone as accomplished, talented and smart as Nolan can be intimidating. The Dark Knight Rises director is one of the humblest men Affleck knows. The actor said Nolan never threw his success "in your face."

"He makes you feel like you are just as smart as he is, which is not true," he added.
:lol: :clap:

He felt intimidated?

I think that one was kind of forced, because I've been looking for some kind of context to use that GIF in.

BlairCo wrote:He felt intimidated?

I think that one was kind of forced, because I've been looking for some kind of context to use that GIF in.
It is a lovely gIF

Ace