Predict who you think will steal the film?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Allstar wrote:When did I insist anything? I am hoping/ expecting her part will be beefed up a bit. Stop being delusional, you're defensiveness is getting really tiring. Not to mention Chastain just signed on for a movie shooting this fall playing a lead, I think that speaks to the size of the role here. She clearly doesn't need to spend a lot of time filming.
Really? That sucks, I was hoping she would have a more prominent role here.

Innovator wrote:
Allstar wrote:When did I insist anything? I am hoping/ expecting her part will be beefed up a bit. Stop being delusional, you're defensiveness is getting really tiring. Not to mention Chastain just signed on for a movie shooting this fall playing a lead, I think that speaks to the size of the role here. She clearly doesn't need to spend a lot of time filming.
Yes she has. In terms of importance it is very prominent so no need to worry.

Allstar wrote:
Innovator wrote:
Yes she has. In terms of importance it is very prominent so no need to worry.
That's good to know.

First of all:Nolan

and for the actors:Hathaway

:thumbup:

If McConaughey doesn't take it too seriously, then I think he has it in the bag.

I would be surprised if MM doesn't steal the film. I haven't read the script or anything like that but I feel like everything here is set-up perfectly for him to emerge as the standout. Nolan hired him because he saw something in him and his recent films only confirm that this man is indeed one of the best actors out there in Hollywood. There is no way he won't be a huge star after all this.

dafox wrote:Image
Didn't you just hop on the bandwagon after she got cast in Interstellar?