Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rohan wrote:I have a huge problem with the ending of Jonah's 2008 version. I hope that Chris has changed it. Overall, the story is a great story, but I have some issues with it. In a way, it feels like it is a simple story. I wanted it to be more deeper, darker and very cogent. After all, Kip is the technical assistant.
I think we can all agree, the ending was underwhelming.

After reading the script I was amazed of how well balanced are these radical sci-fi concepts regarding time, gravity, worm holes, so on with the personal journey of the main character Cooper and what a great message regarding humans as species it has to offer, alone this version had the potential to become an extraordinary film, about the ending I thought it was fine, although I hope Chris Nolan gives it closure, I mean to the Cooper himself, an absolute ending, hopefully more deep and existential, I'm hoping to see that vibe I felt while watching The Prestige and Inception...

Just saw this thread.

Anyone want to make my year and send me the script?

[email protected]

Hey, If anyone is willing to pass on the script to a fellow fan... It would be much appreciated. :)

Ditto on the script, if anyone would be so kind as to pass the love. PM me, i'll give you my email add.

Same here.
Could someone please PM me and I will give my address.
I would love to read the script.
Thank you

PM me please :) ;)

Can someone PM me the script? I'm dying to read it!

No more script PMing. I talked to Nolan's agent and he said [NOLAN'S] afraid that this happening will ruin the entire film for everyone. He says he respects the audiences interest in his film, but would love for them to respect his beliefs about keeping his films under wraps. He says it's for your own good.

FreakLikeMe wrote:I talked to Nolan's agent
Don't mean to be rude but...for real?

In any case, that's fair enough, but it's still out there somewhere outside of NolanFans so if people want to come looking...just not here.