Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Can't. Stop. Reading.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Read up to 12
"I'm skipping the trailers." :lol: :facepalm:

wow if you read the whole thing and the ending is the same in Nolan's draft

I don't know guys, but you are ruining your experience IMO
I was unspoiled for every Nolan movie (yeah even Robin/Talia/Batman alive in Rises) and they were the greatest movie experiences of my life

Allstar wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Read up to 12
"I'm skipping the trailers." :lol: :facepalm:
NOW YOU LISTEN HERE BOI

I NEVER SAID NU'NN BOUT SCRIPTS
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Allstar wrote: "I'm skipping the trailers." :lol: :facepalm:
NOW YOU LISTEN HERE BOI

I NEVER SAID NU'NN BOUT SCRIPTS
Spoiler level
Trailer 10/10
Script 5/10
:suicide:

Now Where Was I ? wrote:wow if you read the whole thing and the ending is the same in Nolan's draft

I was unspoiled for every Nolan movie (yeah even Robin/Talia/Batman alive in Rises) and they were the greatest movie experiences of my life
scientific studies have proven that knowing spoilers doesn't ruin your enjoyment of watching a story unfold.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:wow if you read the whole thing and the ending is the same in Nolan's draft

scientific studies have proven that knowing spoilers doesn't ruin your enjoyment of watching a story unfold.
He's right

http://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/newsrel/soc/20 ... oilers.asp

:geek:

Please for the love of god don't let this get to IMDb, or anywhere else for that matter. I wish we could nip this in the bud now (even if it is a pre-Chris draft), but I know it's too late. :suicide:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:

wow, this is very subjective
knowing every spoiler from Rises, Prestige (especially, first viewing was a completely different experience than the subsequent ones), Inception, etc. For me, it wouldn't have been 50% as good but I guess it's not the same for others

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: scientific studies have proven that knowing spoilers doesn't ruin your enjoyment of watching a story unfold.
wow, this is very subjective
knowing every spoiler from Rises, Prestige (especially, first viewing was a completely different experience than the subsequent ones), Inception, etc. For me, it wouldn't have been 50% as good but I guess it's not the same for others
tension is created by atmosphere, music, and many other things that have nothing to do with facts. dont be silly