Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TalkOnCorners wrote:
elmayimbe ‏@elmayimbe

Um, that script floating around all the forums claiming it's INTERSTELLAR. Um, it ain't. They did a page one rewrite. Hence its a fugazzi!
This guy is an idiot. The script is real.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
elmayimbe ‏@elmayimbe

Um, that script floating around all the forums claiming it's INTERSTELLAR. Um, it ain't. They did a page one rewrite. Hence its a fugazzi!
This guy is an idiot. The script is real.
Why should anyone believe you over him?

Law wrote: Why should anyone believe you over him?
because anyone with a brain who read it knows it is legit.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
Law wrote: Why should anyone believe you over him?
because anyone with a brain who read it knows it is legit.
fair enough

well I couldn't resist I'm at page 60
Am I the only one who finds the first act is really like the original Star Wars? The farmer not having the life he envisioned, wasting his talent, discovering a robot/drone in this case changing his life and he wants to go in this adventure, but isn't sure because of his family
Cooper is a great protagonist, Brand is kind of bland right now and she's being a bitch to Cooper for no reason...Tars is so funny (makes me think about C-3PO) and Case looks great too...I wonder how humanoid they'll be :geek:
and for the ''fake script'', we all know Nolan rewrote the whole thing, so yeah there's been a page one rewrite, I don't understand?

There's no way that script is fake. It's too good to be fake.
And if it is fake, whoever wrote it needs a job in Hollywood immediately. Get his ass out of his mother's basement and give him a major franchise property.

radewart wrote:Just finished the script and have a few questions. Big spoiler
Who built the giant space station that they find in second wormhole, the one that Tars is on waiting for several hundred years for them? The same Chinese robots that attacked them on the ice planet?
Also, I just wanted to verify that the script is implying that ice planet was actually Earth all along?
Yes, the Chinese robots. Over several millennia.
radewart wrote:
Also, I just wanted to verify that the script is implying that ice planet was actually Earth all along?
I didn't really get that out of the script. I could have just missed it, but I thought they said it was in a different location in the galaxy, and the black holes and the ringed moons don't really make sense for Earth. My interpretation was that the ice similarities were intentional, but only because the "bulk beings" wanted to save both species, which they did by helping humanity get off Earth, and helping the black lifeform get on to Earth.
Murphy528 wrote:Does anyone think Nolan is aware of the script leak?
And if so, do you think it could affect what he's done with his draft?
And lastly, depending on what he's done with the script, do you think he even cares?
I don't think he knows (he's pretty unexposed to the internet, as I understand it), and he doesn't seem like the kind of director to make changes based on fan behavior. Although I bet he wouldn't be too happy.

El-Mayimbe at Latino-review says that the there has been a complete re-write of the script. He gets some scoops right and some wrong (like the Justice League/Nolan one).

Is it possible for someone to send me the script. Absolutely desperate to get involved here. [email protected]

GamingFreak wrote:El-Mayimbe at Latino-review says that the there has been a complete re-write of the script. He gets some scoops right and some wrong (like the Justice League/Nolan one).
Well it's definitely safe to say that it's been rewritten.