Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
poplar wrote:How can I earn this script?
+1
Just a fan...

Do send me the script on PM

Please:-)
@sammyjankis88

theseeker9175 wrote: I won't send the script from now on.

I really like first 40 pages but the rest is nothing special. There's no "wow" like in Inception, it's just a solid sci-fi adventure.

My rating would be 7/10.

bapi wrote:I really like first 40 pages but the rest is nothing special. There's no "wow" like in Inception, it's just a solid sci-fi adventure.

My rating would be 7/10.
hmm your rating for Prometheus, Sunshine, Contact?? Just curious.

riddick-danish wrote:
bapi wrote:I really like first 40 pages but the rest is nothing special. There's no "wow" like in Inception, it's just a solid sci-fi adventure.

My rating would be 7/10.
hmm your rating for Prometheus, Sunshine, Contact?? Just curious.
Prometheus - 4/10
Sunshine - 9/10
Contact - 8/10

PM please!

theseeker9175 wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote: I won't send the script from now on.
Why the freak not? You're the only one that is able to send it it seems, and it's sorta a prick move to deny all these people because you're lazy/don't want to.

bapi wrote:
riddick-danish wrote: hmm your rating for Prometheus, Sunshine, Contact?? Just curious.
Prometheus - 4/10
Sunshine - 9/10
Contact - 8/10
I liked this more than Prometheus and Contact and pretty close to Sunshine but interstellar seems to have much stronger 3rd act than Sunshine and more interesting leads.

As for Inception, it had more original vibe to it because it was totally a new concept entering minds(with Corporate Espionage), Interstellar doesn't have that original vibe because there have been countless space movies, anyway this draft is solid I can only think it will be superb in Chris Nolan's hands. :goNF:

I will send the script to anyone as long as you have more than 100 posts and don't send it to Bacon.