Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
StarTalk S01E02. ;)

Pratham wrote:StarTalk S01E02. ;)
Bless you :thumbup:

Disappointing interview with Nolan and a disappointing talk show. Maybe 7 minutes of it is with Nolan and it's nothing new.

Sky007 wrote:Disappointing interview with Nolan and a disappointing talk show. Maybe 7 minutes of it is with Nolan and it's nothing new.
agreed. at least nolan seemed to have a good time

Sky007 wrote:Disappointing interview with Nolan and a disappointing talk show. Maybe 7 minutes of it is with Nolan and it's nothing new.
Yep. Waste of time people, don't bother. It would be Tyson and his two guests talking about the obvious stuff on the subject then they would cut to the Nolan interview for maybe 2 or 3 minutes then cut back to Tyson and his guests talking for the majority of the air time. What a waste.

So...do not watch?

Havoc1st wrote:So...do not watch?
I mean...it's entertaining....especially the parts with Nolan (which is not a lot.) But I wouldn't HIGHLY recommend it.

Does anyone have a link where I can see the Star Talk ep?

Yeah the format of the show is terrible. Talk with a couple no names for the entirety of the show while we cut to snippets of a 5 minute interview with someone important.