Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Law wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Ruth wrote:So a member of our forum actually went to the premiere and saw these all amazing people, and our God included.

I can't breath
Speak for yourself.
He is our God, he is the only God. Chris Nolan is part of everything. He is in the sky and sea. He is in the dreams of children at night. He is all that there is. Forever.
Anyone who denies Christopher Nolan as their God is a heretic and must be burned at the stake.

The Fire Rises

Law wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Ruth wrote:So a member of our forum actually went to the premiere and saw these all amazing people, and our God included.

I can't breath
Speak for yourself.
He is our God, he is the only God. Chris Nolan is part of everything. He is in the sky and sea. He is in the dreams of children at night. He is all that there is. Forever.
All hail Nolan!Image

Dragon_316ca wrote:Image
Fantastic! Hope he'll give it a great review!

Aili wrote:
If Prof. Hawkins likes it, then everything is alright with the universe.

willyjoel wrote:
Aili wrote:
If Prof. Hawkins likes it, then everything is alright with the universe.
100% Certified Fresh! ;)

Matthew and Anne are on Graham Norton tomorrow night in the UK. No Jessica? There are some photos up already of them in the Daily Mail at the show. Looks like they had fun.

God, I hope that he loved this movie :gonf:

Matthew and Chris are in Paris today. Everybody in France (or in any countries that get French TV): McC is interviewed by Antoine de Caunes on Grand Journal Canal+ this evening and it seems like about every other news program. I think the official premiere is tonight. People who tweeted (in ecstasy) about Interstellar last night had gone to the avant-premiere.

Anne :lol: