Jessica Chastain joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about, personally for me Jessica is a big finding. I knew her before only for The Tree of Life movie which I have watched, but I didn't paid much attention on her. Now as I actually got interested in her because of her involvement in Interstellar I find her my new definition of beauty for women, I'm totally falling for her.

Also I can see you're saying her style got worse, so can you please give me some hints how to find her older photos? Because from what I've seen she's pretty much always the same, I only don't like it when she's with bright makeup.

For me it's the same. Sometimes she hits, sometimes she misses, like any other actress:

She is one of my favorite actresses.

Just saw this on Tumblr

Chastainer wrote:Just saw this on Tumblr
Yeah, someone posted it in another thread too.
Looks like little Mackenzie Foy grows up to be a physics professor.

I love that the design of the dress from afar look like stars in a night sky. Great choice!
Her inclusion in Interstellar – a keenly awaited Christopher Nolan space odyssey, set to be one of the biggest films of the year – cements her Hollywood status. Chastain is in major-league company, starring alongside Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway, and she’s showing that she is equally comfortable doing big-scale action: wormholes, time travel, swooping strings on the score. Nothing says you’re a star more clearly than appearing in a film about the stratosphere.
:thumbup:

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

I just listen to this song and all I can think of Jessica Chastain Character :cry:

Chastain is the cover for this month's Interview magazine (she's interviewed by Mindy Kaling :P )
This is better than the cover for Harper's Bazaar.

And why not, a cute pic

theseeker9175 wrote:Chastain is the cover for this month's Interview magazine (she's interviewed by Mindy Kaling :P )
This is better than the cover for Harper's Bazaar.

And why not, a cute pic
More.