Jessica Chastain joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
As I was saying to someone in a pm last night, if Nolan keeps stacking stars, this movie has a chance to be incredibly huge. As in, huge box office, huge legacy, etc.

oracle86 wrote:
Allstar wrote: Please never change your avy/sig.

I smirk every time I see it.
:D

Okay, I just thought off a possible cast for a gender-reversed Inception. Consider the following:

Kate Winslett for Leo
Meryl Streep for Michael Caine'
Anne Hathaway for JGL
Jessica Chastain for Hardy
Archie Panjabi for Dileep Rao
Richard Madden for Ellen Page
Michelle Williams for Cillian
Michelle Yeoh for Ken
and Christian Bale for Cotillard

These are just off-the-cuff suggestions. But yeah, I think it would have worked.
Heh, nice! Bale is especially inspired; if American Psycho's anything to go by, his Mal would've been terrifying.

Sandy wrote:As I was saying to someone in a pm last night, if Nolan keeps stacking stars, this movie has a chance to be incredibly huge. As in, huge box office, huge legacy, etc.

Sandy wrote:As I was saying to someone in a pm last night, if Nolan keeps stacking stars, this movie has a chance to be incredibly huge. As in, huge box office, huge legacy, etc.
It already is. Inception was reeally huge without the fanbase and this is Chris post EVERYTHING.

d4mi4n wrote:
It already is. Inception was reeally huge without the fanbase and this is Chris post EVERYTHING.
You know what I mean. We won't really understand until opening weekend.

and...

whats up durden?

haha just had to post leo smile at your post, this film will be huge. Cant wait to see who else signs on.

The subject the film is tackling.. this could be an instant classic. I'm sure it's going to be Nolan's most impressive film to date :-D
Say Girl

Who
Sigs???

Just hearing about this! "Stellar" news. 8-)

anonymity wrote:Just hearing about this! "Stellar" news. 8-)
:ugeek: :clap: