Jessica Chastain joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rudinet wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Image

:D
:clap: :twothumbsup: and to your avy.

Durden wrote:Also 10 pages into a Nolan casting thread, and no sign of Dream. :lol:

Juts be happy you both have a huge blockbuster with Lawrence in Hunger Games...
Durden just took baiting to a whole new level.

I remember how the forum used to go Chastain-crazy back then, with everyone dreaming about Chastain being cast.

Well obviously the dream is real. :o

anarchy wrote:I remember how the forum used to go Chastain-crazy back then, with everyone dreaming about Chastain being cast.

Well obviously the dream is real. :o
Chastception

Law wrote:Watched Another Earth last night again... I wouldn't mind Brit Marling being added to the cast :-D ..
No awards this year and not mainstream enough yet.

Allstar wrote:
Law wrote:Watched Another Earth last night again... I wouldn't mind Brit Marling being added to the cast :-D ..
No awards this year and not mainstream enough yet.
I think it's more of Marling's fault, I mean, she got a big break with Elizabeth Olsen at Sundance '11 (hell, even Chastain was there and didn't have the exposure of them until Cannes) and immediately she received offers of Soderbergh and Cruise, but instead she decided to make indie movies and a lame Redford movie. Olsen, on the other hand, has moved with the Oldboy remake and Godzilla... That's a shame because she's beautiful and really talented (Sound of My Voice is intriguing and she was pretty good in Arbitrage, standing well along Sarandon and Gere)

theseeker9175 wrote:
Allstar wrote: No awards this year and not mainstream enough yet.
I think it's more of Marling's fault, I mean, she got a big break with Elizabeth Olsen at Sundance '11 (hell, even Chastain was there and didn't have the exposure of them until Cannes) and immediately she received offers of Soderbergh and Cruise, but instead she decided to make indie movies and a lame Redford movie. Olsen, on the other hand, has moved with the Oldboy remake and Godzilla... That's a shame because she's beautiful and really talented (Sound of My Voice is intriguing and she was pretty good in Arbitrage, standing well along Sarandon and Gere)
:facepalm:

What an idiot for not doing something like Godzilla and starring in a shitty Cruise movie.

Oh and thank god she turned down that thankless role in that crap movie Magic Mike.

theseeker9175 wrote:
Allstar wrote: No awards this year and not mainstream enough yet.
Except wanting to make indie movies is not something bad. :|

About Chastain... Great news! I like how Nolan combines people he's never worked with with newcomers. :-D
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Durden wrote:Also 10 pages into a Nolan casting thread, and no sign of Dream. :lol:

Juts be happy you both have a huge blockbuster with Lawrence in Hunger Games...
Durden just took baiting to a whole new level.
I am a baiting him to come into a Interstellar breaking news thread, that's sounds pathetic to you doesn't it. :lol:

Durden wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Durden just took baiting to a whole new level.
I am a baiting him to come into a Interstellar breaking news thread, that's sounds pathetic to you doesn't it. :lol:
He did not comment on the Hathaway casting either, you really are over analyzing this. :ninja: