Jessica Chastain joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
This is probably solid proof that Nolan has an assistant read the boards.

Circa Jan/Feb:

Assistant: "Boss, all the dickheads on NolanFans have Chastain avys, and constantly post pictures of her luscious rack. They even compare her to other great yet unrelated actresses!"

Nolan: "Sign her up."

To be fair I was one of those dickheads, and damn proud of it.

Sandy wrote:This is probably solid proof that Nolan has an assistant read the boards.

Circa Jan/Feb:

Assistant: "Boss, all the dickheads on NolanFans have Chastain avys, and constantly post pictures of her luscious rack. They even compare her to other great yet unrelated actresses!"

Oh gurl, Nolan's assistant may have read the Awards Daily Forum too, they were fanboying with the idea of Chastain in Interstellar :P

Sandy wrote:This is probably solid proof that Nolan has an assistant read the boards.

Circa Jan/Feb:

That can't be true, because if Nolan were really hell-bent on appeasing the louder board posters, the film's line-up would consist solely of Game of Thrones castmembers.

On a serious note, though, the casting of Hathaway and (possibly) Chastain is probably a good sign as regards the kind of female presence the film will have; I can't imagine wasting either of those actresses on a dead-wife role.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Fuckyesfuckfuckmotherfuck

Good choice. And now we have 3 co-leads, two of them are women. Very interesting for Nolan. :modesty: :D

I just saw Zero Dark Thirty last night and I liked her in Tree of Life... damn, what an actress. Get her in this movie. :twothumbsup:

Excellent news! I thought Zero Dark Thirty was the best film of 2013. The cast is shaping up well and I suppose now we wait for the supporting cast. :twothumbsup:

Also: Dead wife confirmed!

o yea chassy be dead now

If she's the "third lead" .. I bet she'll be playing mcconaughey characters wife..

The plot is already stewing in my head.

8-)