Hoyte van Hoytema as Director of Photography

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Cilogy wrote:
Wally turned back to his desk. He seeped himself in deep thought for a bit. He would never have guessed he would be sitting solemnly in his lonely study, right hand furiously rubbing his 2-inch cock, left hand clutching a scratched up copy of Transcendence on DVD, a single tear rolling down his cheek.
I'm dying

Cilogy wrote:He slid it out with his thumb for a closer look; a Walmart gift card in the amount of fifteen dollars
Hahaha perfection

so apparently Hoytey watched The Mirror to prep for the film. whoda thunk

closest connection i can draw

His work is amazing in this. Nolan really found the perfect replacement for Wally without going for smelly obvious like Toll or Deakins. Hopefully he'll work with Nolan next time.

It's fun how some traitors can put Hoyte over Pfister, based on ONLY ONE film he made with Nolan, despite the fact that Pfister has already created SEVEN films and worked most of his life with Nolan!

Lord Shade wrote:It's fun how some traitors can put Hoyte over Pfister, based on ONLY ONE film he made with Nolan, despite the fact that Pfister has already created SEVEN films and worked most of his life with Nolan!
That kinda makes it sound even worse, if some people are ready to take one film by van Hoytema, instead of 7 by Pfister.

Lord Shade wrote:It's fun how some traitors can put Hoyte over Pfister, based on ONLY ONE film he made with Nolan, despite the fact that Pfister has already created SEVEN films and worked most of his life with Nolan!
I have to admit i was going to be one of those traitors. But somehow the common sense got the better of me.