Anne Hathaway joins cast!

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Allstar wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Not everyone is a Hathaway fanbot.
:roll:
Sigs???

Allstar wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Not everyone is a Hathaway fanbot.
But you do have to trust Nolan. Always.
Brave New World

This is good, I like this... i like this... a lot.

Allstar wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
I don't disagree she is annoying, but that's ridiculous. No matter how obnoxious Tom Cruise can be, I think he's a magnetic performer.

All we should care about is the film, bro.

-Vader
Alright fair. I still would of rather seen someone else though.
It's hard to prefer an actress we both agree is strong when we don't even know the nature of the performance required here. Mr. Good "ol Boy was different, since his talent being of Nolan caliber was what we all questioned. We're all pretty well sold Hathaway can be amazing if given the right materiel, and I'm not even close to being a 'fanboy' of hers.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Allstar wrote: Alright fair. I still would of rather seen someone else though.
It's hard to prefer an actress we both agree is strong when we don't even know the nature of the performance required here. Mr. Good "ol Boy was different, since his talent being of Nolan caliber was what we all questioned. We're all pretty well sold Hathaway can be amazing if given the right materiel, and I'm not even close to being a 'fanboy' of hers.

-Vader
She is already doing a sci-fi film with Steve, I wasn't expecting her to be in this lol.

So we have McConaughey, Caine, Hathaway.... so JGL is going to be next... right?

"It came true"

bryan cranstons next...book it
Sigs???

Z. Cobb wrote:So we have McConaughey, Caine, Hathaway.... so JGL is going to be next... right?
Sauce?

This is fine by me, she's a great actress. I'm excited that things seem to be moving forward quickly now.