Matthew McConaughey as Cooper

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Vader182 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Such inspired casting by Nolan if this is true. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lmao

-Vader
I take it that you disagree. :|

TeddyBlass wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

lmao

-Vader
If this is true...

It's definitely true.

I think this is great casting. If Nolan does want him it's for a reason. It's not for his name. Also Mudd will prob get him more respect from people like Vader.
Say Girl

This is certainly interestingly unexpected.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Peace wrote:I think this is great casting. If Nolan does want him it's for a reason. It's not for his name. Also Mudd will prob get him more respect from people like Vader.
Yeah Vader is just being a huge snob. :roll: :|

The thing is... We probably wouldn't have considered him for a role in this movie. But that's the point. If Nolan has, it's probably because has something in mind for him that we haven't even considered, which makes such a decision very interesting.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I think this is probably the most radical casting choice of his career. The dude can barely act. He kinda straight out sucks in most roles. He's pretty or even really good in a few things but still. Most of his casting is like- amazing actor, hard to envision them in this or that role, i.e. Hathaway. This is totally out of left field. The dude can barely act. I'm not thrilled about it. It's certainly not an 'inspired' choice, lol.

From a PM with our good man Allstar ^

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I think this is probably the most radical casting choice of his career. The dude can barely act. He kinda straight out sucks in most roles. He's pretty or even really good in a few things but still. Most of his casting is like- amazing actor, hard to envision them in this or that role, i.e. Hathaway. This is totally out of left field. The dude can barely act. I'm not thrilled about it. It's certainly not an 'inspired' choice, lol.

-Vader
A mere opinion.

Vader182 wrote:I think this is probably the most radical casting choice of his career. The dude can barely act. He kinda straight out sucks in most roles. He's pretty or even really good in a few things but still. Most of his casting is like- amazing actor, hard to envision them in this or that role, i.e. Hathaway. This is totally out of left field. The dude can barely act. I'm not thrilled about it. It's certainly not an 'inspired' choice, lol.

-Vader
And do these thoughts match your own? Edit nevermind. I thought you meant Allstar said that to you. I'm not really sure :lol:

Before TDKR how many great roles had Anne had anyway? She was mostly in crap.
Last edited by Peace on March 28th, 2013, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law

-Vader
Go watch some movie from the 1940's that no one ever heard of so you can write a long analysis that no one will ever read.
:-D