Matthew McConaughey as Cooper

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Nelson wrote:
Monicabbm wrote: I'm not talking about star potential, but talent, which is something I have not seen in MM.
bernie
killer joe
magic mike
To be honest, I'm not 100% sure about the MM news. Just saying.

atilasantos wrote:
Nelson wrote:
bernie
killer joe
magic mike
bernie
killer joe
magic mike

Nelson wrote:
atilasantos wrote:
bernie
killer joe
magic mike
I've watched Bernie and Killer Joe. He's really good in both.

The more I think about it the more excited am I about this potential casting. I'm curious what Nolan sees in him, I think we'll be nicely surprised by Matthew's performance. ;)

I think Nolan has a type for his male lead in his original films (excluding following), appearance wise they all look similar. I think their meant to be a perception of himself.

cooldued wrote:The more I think about it the more excited am I about this potential casting. I'm curious what Nolan sees in him, I think we'll be nicely surprised by Matthew's performance. ;)

I think Nolan has a type for his male lead in his original films (excluding following), appearance wise they all look similar. I think their meant to be a perception of himself.
Yes, I agree with you. Many people laughed when Heath was announced as the Joker, then the guy won an Oscar. :lol:
Don't worry guys, the man knows what he's doing.

Nelson wrote:
Monicabbm wrote: I'm not talking about star potential, but talent, which is something I have not seen in MM.
bernie
killer joe
magic mike
I already said that his performance in Magic Mike is overrated, just like the movie.
I saw Killer Joe yesterday and didn't see anything special or different from what he did in Time To Kill.

Have not seen Bernie.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:
Nelson wrote:
bernie
killer joe
magic mike
I already said that his performance in Magic Mike is overrated, just like the movie.
I saw Killer Joe yesterday and didn't see anything special or different from what he did in Time To Kill.

Have not seen Bernie.
surfer, dude

Monicabbm wrote:
Nelson wrote:
bernie
killer joe
magic mike

Have not seen Bernie.
You definitely should. The movie is really nice.

New Mud movie poster!
and MM is fantastic choice for interstellar!

Monicabbm wrote:
Nelson wrote:
bernie
killer joe
magic mike
Wow, in that case Nolan must have made a horrible mistake. Why would he cast such an unqualified joke of an actor in the lead role of his next blockbuster film? Damn you Nolan!