Matthew McConaughey as Cooper

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I m from india and very lucky that enjoying both extreme polls of film-making. the colorful indian movies and sharp and contras hollywood movies. now the bollywood is changing and making such kind of superb films like A WEDNESDAY ( a film made on this in hollywood is A COMMON MAN - revers trend), MUNNABHAI M.B.B.S., LAGE RAHO MUNNABHAI. I dont know how to tell chritopher nolan to WATCH these movies. I hope some of you are near to him. its seems theatrical but I want to invite nolan to make a movie in bollywood but not like a typical bollywood, we have 2 mythology stories the RAMAYANA and THE MAHABHARATA. both are tremendeous in terms of film-making. I prefer MAHABARAT for nolan because there are so many characters with their own pshychology. and every character has meaningful job. read karna http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karna and arjun http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arjun you will find the great philosophy and psychology of human. I think there is no any indian filmmaker who can justify them only nolan can do this.....

vivek wrote:I m from india and very lucky that enjoying both extreme polls of film-making. the colorful indian movies and sharp and contras hollywood movies. now the bollywood is changing and making such kind of superb films like A WEDNESDAY ( a film made on this in hollywood is A COMMON MAN - revers trend), MUNNABHAI M.B.B.S., LAGE RAHO MUNNABHAI. I dont know how to tell chritopher nolan to WATCH these movies. I hope some of you are near to him. its seems theatrical but I want to invite nolan to make a movie in bollywood but not like a typical bollywood, we have 2 mythology stories the RAMAYANA and THE MAHABHARATA. both are tremendeous in terms of film-making. I prefer MAHABARAT for nolan because there are so many characters with their own pshychology. and every character has meaningful job. read karna http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karna and arjun http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arjun you will find the great philosophy and psychology of human. I think there is no any indian filmmaker who can justify them only nolan can do this.....
Welcome to NF buddy :-D
Sigs???

Neizar wrote:David bowie, I don't know what you mean with need no introduction because I meant him as actor not a composer or a singer (Maybe I missed something
You missed The Man Who Fell to Earth, The Hunger, The Last Temptation of Christ, Labyrinth, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence and Basquiat, most notably. All in all (according to IMDb), he currently has 31 acting credits to his name, most of which are pre-2006. The Prestige wasn't his first time at the rodeo, is what I'm saying.

Amelia wrote:
Neizar wrote:David bowie, I don't know what you mean with need no introduction because I meant him as actor not a composer or a singer (Maybe I missed something
You missed The Man Who Fell to Earth, The Hunger, The Last Temptation of Christ, Labyrinth, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence and Basquiat, most notably. All in all (according to IMDb), he currently has 31 acting credits to his name, most of which are pre-2006. The Prestige wasn't his first time at the rodeo, is what I'm saying.
Okay. Though I think not all of these were a solid projects, but what I meant -again- that most actors who Nolan hire are non-boxofficy or superstar names. except for Jackman and dicaprio "before batman Bale wasn't boxofficy actor although". And I think we just waste time judging a man of a role we don't know anything about yet, mostly we won't, until a teaser or new news comes out. Anyway, I'll see "The Man Who Fell to Earth" soon, it's notable thing that Nolan like to hire people who worked with Directors he respect like People worked with kubrick, Nickola roeg, scott, etc.

Those who don't think McCoughaney is a great actor have either not seen him in Dazed and Confused, Bernie, Killer Joe, or Magic Mike. Cause if you have, you know from those films he is a great actor.

This is a fantastic casting decision.

Robin wrote:http://www.startribune.com/entertainmen ... 95551.html
Colin Covert ‏@colincovert 3t
#matthewmcconaughey confirms he will star in #christophernolan sci fi epic #interstellar - from my MM interview this morning
april fools? don't think so
They should've held it until tomorrow.
Brave New World

I know. Sent him this tweet: @colincovert April fools, or is this legit? #professional integrity

Hoping he comes back to me with a confirmation. Lamest joke ever if not true, cause there is like 3 people who would care/be upset if it wasn't legit. I'm one of those three LOL
@sammyjankis88

gonna kill it. swag him out

He said it's real and he seems to be a senior critic, so it's true.