NF's Interstellar Fan-Fiction Contest

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
anepicmoviereviewer wrote: Whoever has the alias of "Screenwriter" wins.
That'd be me then. Pity there's only one script, I would have liked a competition.

redfan wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote: Whoever has the alias of "Screenwriter" wins.
That'd be me then. Pity there's only one script, I would have liked a competition.
I'd like to give it a read. Would you mind posting it here?

No, I wouldn't mind, but can't you access it over the e-mail address? It's an pdf file and I don't know how to post it here.

I wish I had known about this contest. I would have taken part in it.

redfan wrote:No, I wouldn't mind, but can't you access it over the e-mail address? It's an pdf file and I don't know how to post it here.
Yea. Didn't even think about getting it form there. Got it downloaded. Gonna check it out later.

And congrats btw.

Macguffin wrote:
redfan wrote:No, I wouldn't mind, but can't you access it over the e-mail address? It's an pdf file and I don't know how to post it here.
Yea. Didn't even think about getting it form there. Got it downloaded. Gonna check it out later.

And congrats btw.
Thanks, and let me know what you think about it! Gonna be on holiday for the next 2 weeks though so I won't be here.

redfan wrote:Gonna be on holiday for the next 2 weeks though so I won't be here.
Enjoy!