NF's Interstellar Fan-Fiction Contest

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
User avatar
Posts: 17478
Joined: May 2011
I had an idea, but I was just never able to find the time to do anything with it.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

User avatar
Posts: 700
Joined: August 2012
Location: Mar del Plata, BA, Argentina.
DoubleD wrote:I had an idea, but I was just never able to find the time to do anything with it.
redfan wrote:So what will happen with this contest? According to the e-mail address, only one script is turned in by now.
I will change the deadline of this contest. The deadline will be August 11st.

DD, can you edit the first post?

If we only have 1 script on August 11st, that participant will win.
I know you all have great ideas but very little time! So 3 more months.

User avatar
Posts: 3742
Joined: January 2013
Octaviana wrote:
DoubleD wrote:I had an idea, but I was just never able to find the time to do anything with it.
redfan wrote:So what will happen with this contest? According to the e-mail address, only one script is turned in by now.
I will change the deadline of this contest. The deadline will be August 11st.

DD, can you edit the first post?

If we only have 1 script on August 11st, that participant will win.
I know you all have great ideas but very little time! So 3 more months.
Thank you!! I will try my best to do this, seems like a productive project for the summer. My finals are over on Wednesday and my free time will increase exponentially.

User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: May 2010
Location: Croatia
3 months, very nice. Looking forward to this, now when the 1st draft is out (haven't read it), things are heating up.

Maybe also a rule that none of the scripts should incorporate ideas from the draft, for those who might participate but have read it.

User avatar
Posts: 4938
Joined: December 2009
Location: London
This is such a good idea - I may or may not contribute.

User avatar
Posts: 3024
Joined: December 2012
Bump to remind people that this still exists. 1 month and 8 days left to submit your scripts.

User avatar
Posts: 3024
Joined: December 2012
Bump to remind everyone this exists.

User avatar
Posts: 4377
Joined: June 2011
Location: Romania
I don't think there are too many scripts. I might be wrong though.

I on the other hand was a lazy ass. Wanted to write something, just to be in it, but got lazy as usual.

User avatar
Posts: 3024
Joined: December 2012
JohnConstantine wrote:I don't think there are too many scripts. I might be wrong though.

I on the other hand was a lazy ass. Wanted to write something, just to be in it, but got lazy as usual.
You are not wrong. There is only 1 script.

User avatar
Posts: 3024
Joined: December 2012
Contest is over. Whoever has the alias of "Screenwriter" wins.

Post Reply