NF's Interstellar Fan-Fiction Contest

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Thank you for the extension! It doesn't interfere with school now. :twothumbsup:

Yippee!!
Sigs???

Just a friendly bump to remind people that this contest still exists.

Six days left to get your scripts in.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Six days left to get your scripts in.
Damn. I need to get cracking. I already have two ten page papers to write, though. Plus a huge final a week from today. I guess this isn't happening. :(

Damn, I missed this :|
Too late now... Anyway, good luck to the contenders.

What time officially does the submission window close? We have a pretty international audience, so depending on the time zone, May 9 could have some different meanings.

I think we need to extended this contest a little more... I don't know what you think guys. Opinions?

Octaviana wrote:I think we need to extended this contest a little more... I don't know what you think guys. Opinions?
I think nearly everyone forgot about this contest. I know this is gonna be a bit of a stretch, but could we post-pone this until Interstellar is filming? So then we know all the details we need to know about compiling a script together. That may not work since we've been putting this off for a couple of months, but it would benefit us quite a bit.

So what will happen with this contest? According to the e-mail address, only one script is turned in by now.