Release date is November 7, 2014

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Mahiya_Borden wrote:Just realised that Interstellar is released close to Hunger Games Mockingjay and Hobbit pt3. Both expected to bring big bucks. Don't know if it was a good idea to release it there.
I'm pretty sure a Nolan Sci Fi Epic can handle them.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Allstar wrote:
Durden wrote: Transcendence also for the wally fanboys.
Inherent Vice for PTA fanboys. :modesty:
going to be an amazing year. :ugeek:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Just realised that Interstellar is released close to Hunger Games Mockingjay and Hobbit pt3. Both expected to bring big bucks. Don't know if it was a good idea to release it there.
Don't forget Tomorrowland and possibly Bond 24.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Don't forget Tomorrowland and possibly Bond 24.
Well Tomorrowland is in the same category as Interstellar. It's an original idea thus not a built audience. Bond 24 in the other way... :?
Sucks that Hobbit was moved to December 2014. It'd have been a good spot for Interstellar.

I know this is very much premature, but the release date is interesting to me. Most of Nolan's films have been summer releases. This one is being released more towards "award season." Maybe that's a good omen for the film.

PERFECT TIME TO RELEASE THIS FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Prepare for another long wait win no updates.
Brave New World

There will be quite a few big money-makers released around that time, but let's not forget what happened last time Nolan had an original project coming out and had other supposed "big releases" coming out the months previous and after its release.
Also, it'll probably bear a tagline along the lines of:
"From the Director of / An Original Masterpiece from the Director of Inception and The Dark Knight Trilogy".

I wouldn't be too worried, it'll attract the audience the deserves.

Also, fuck yeah, this made my day.

TalkOnCorners wrote::twothumbsup:

So I wonder when can we expect the shoot to start? Late this year?
Probably close to Summer is my guess.