Release date is November 7, 2014

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Bacon wrote:2014 > 2013 already.
Interstellar, Transcendance, X-Men Days of Future Past, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
Pathetic :|

Oscar season release date... probably studios' decision

The thought of 2014 excites me... with Transcendence and this!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Interstellar, Transcendance, X-Men Days of Future Past, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

itdoescomeinblack wrote:Oscar season release date... probably studios' decision

The thought of 2014 excites me... with Transcendence and this!
Agree with studio's decision. It will be a good 2014 with those 2 movies releasing.

Cant say about better or worse but 2014 will be "Battle of visuals and sci-fi", Transcendence, Jupiter Ascending and Interstellar are all going to be visually driven movies IMO. Also Tomorrowland and Robocalypse.

Amazing year for sci-fi fans.

I did not expect this film to be released that early but its Nolan i should have known. :-D

Now for the casting announcement, I wonder if he's going to go with a major star for his lead. I'm crossing my finger for Leonardo DiCaprio, if not I want somebody new.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Give 2013 a chance bacon, should be great despite the slow start. Plus not even naming Noah for 2014. :facepalm:

I am just so ecstatic with this news. Did not think we would be getting another Nolan film so soon.
Just a fan...

Casting announcements, leaked photos/videos, poster, teaser, trailers,...A lot of excitement ahead of us. :tooexcited: