Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Pratham wrote:Did you made the Earth too?
Blended some stock photos into a sphere to get that. Not really much special. Some rock texture from cgtextures.com and a moon stock.

Hilde Braeckmans wrote:I found this fan-made poster, but it's a brilliant one nonetheless!

That's wonderful.

Just posting so no one thinks that this is official, as the person who posted it cleverly changed the title.

Hi Nolan Fans! Long time lurker, first time poster. Here is my take on an Interstellar poster. The credts at the top are fully correct. It's amazing what you can do with a word-processor these days!

:gonf:

Do not post outside of these forums without my permission.
Last edited by The Inceptor on January 6th, 2014, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkvadd7 wrote:Image
Holy Shit! :o

darkvadd7 wrote:Image
:clap:

Thanks ! ;)

Sysmatic wrote:Made these. I'm currently swamped with freelance work so I don't have alot of spare time but I have a couple of more ideas that I'd like to visualize. So expect some more in the future.
First 1 is a 'recreation' of the teaser shot. Second one is something I came up with after seeing those set pics.

Tumblr link in case you'd like to reblog it :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'ts not much, but I was bored, so... :lol: Image